ESchedule of FEES
Our courses are reasonably priced and can be paid in a lump sum or on a monthyly basis
Application and Course costs
- Application fee: $100.00 (non-refundable)
- Introduction to Midwifery - Program cost: $1,500.00 ($300 monthly)
- Midwifery Assistant – Program cost: $3,600 ($300 monthly)
- Senior Midwifery Studies – Program cost: $5,100 ($300 monthly)
- Transcript fees: $5.00 per copy, with the exception of the first transcript sent to the state for licensing application.
- Credentialing fees: $50.00 for up to 4 requests. Additional requests are $10.00 each.
Copies of transcripts may be obtained by submitting a written request to the school.
A fee of $5 per copy is charged with the exception of a first transcript sent to the state for the licensure application.
Please allow 10 business days from the date of receipt to process transcripts. Transcripts will not be forwarded students are delinquent in their financial obligations and, if applicable, has not officially withdrawn from the school.
ISOM does provide credentialing for ISOM graduates at a cost of $50 for a maximum of 4 requests. For each additional request there will be an additional charge of $10.
Please contact ISOM before requests are made.
Payment must be made to ISOM before credentialing is given to any agency requesting the information.
International School of Midwifery does notoffer financial aid programs nor scholarships.
Click to Download Full Catalog ||| Contact us for more Information